This Anarchopedia section is called "Meta.Anarchopedia" and is the place for general discussion about Anarchopedia.
All the encyclopedic articles in other languages should be put in the language based Anarchopedias.
Events and Notes
- Discussion and voting on License change is on going! --Milos Rancic 14:05, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
- New extensions added and Commons repository available. --Esperanza 12:19, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
- Anarchopedia is now running MediaWiki 1.14alpha. --Esperanza 17:40, 3 November 2008 (UTC)
- Anarchopedia in Korean is up. 09:54, 31 October 2008 (UTC)
- Anarchopedia in Persian is up. --Milos Rancic 00:07, 23 March 2008 (UTC)
- Anarchopedia in Armenian is up, too. --Milos Rancic 10:16, 19 March 2008 (UTC)
- New language editions after a lot of time: Albanian, Finnish, Hebrew, Latvian and Turkish. --Milos Rancic 23:44, 18 March 2008 (UTC)
- Anarchopedia is now running MediaWiki 1.12alpha. Also, ReCAPTCHA is implemented (note, this extension is maintained by Carnegie Mellon University! -- read documentation and give complains on Anarchopedia talk:Technic). Because of that anonymous users are now able to edit Anarchopedia, again. --Milos Rancic 21:33, 26 December 2007 (UTC)
- new license? --Milos Rancic 07:52, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
- Ideas for the 4th General Meeting? --Milos Rancic 07:52, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
- SOS from Anarchopedia in Italian: Incontro Anarchopedia Italiana Giugno 2007.
- The crisis is over, thanks to everybody for the solidarity, and to User:X for the resolutive help. ~Rev 22 22:27, 29 June 2007 (UTC)
- Anarchopedia now works with short URLs, 2nd fixing is finished. If You find more problems, post it at Tech-Report. --X 14:59, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- Two new language editions of Anarchopedia: Romanian and Lithuanian. --Milos Rancic 00:25, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
- 3rd General Meeting - Sunday, 5 November 2006, 16.00 GMT - I think we have important things to decide --XaViER 19:21, 24 October 2006 (UTC)
- 2nd General Meeting: Thursday 3 August 2006. Theme: start a team to make a document for http://www.xminy.nl/ (for funding)